Terms of Service
1. General Rules & Definitions
2. Use of Website & Content
Unless specifically stated, Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP website can be modified, postponed, or terminated at any time for any reason, without prior notice or any cost. During the maintenance period, the website may not be accessible due to equipment failure or other reasons. Except for the documents authorized to read, copy, download, and print on the website of Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP or the audiovisual programs that are allowed to watch, listen to, and download (hereinafter referred to as “downloaded content”), no one may copy any other part of the website, or use Send in any form and method, including photocopying and recording. The following conditions must be complied with when downloading files and audiovisual products from Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP website: (a) The downloaded content can only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. (b) Do not modify the downloaded content, do not copy the downloaded audio-visual products (c) Do not remove the copyright, trademark and other proprietary signs from the downloaded content.
3. Certificate Resignation
We require that the certificate of withdrawing from the CCP organizations must be obtained with the consent of the applicant. Please use your true and legal identity. The submitted personal information will not be disclosed to anyone without your consent, but your information will be saved as a proof of Quitting the CCP. And will testify for the effectiveness and truthfulness of resigning from the Chinese Communist Party.
4. Copyright & Trademarks
The website of Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP reserves all copyrights. The website, its content, and information belong to Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP website, its affiliated companies and other organizations authorized to purchase copyright. Any illegal copying and distribution will violate U.S. copyright law, trademark law, international practice and other intellectual property laws. The copyrights or trademarks of other products belong to their respective owners.
5. Accuracy, Safety of Content and Modification of the WebsiteGlobal Service Center for Quitting the CCP website will strive to provide timely and accurate information, but we cannot always ensure this accuracy, nor can we ensure that you are always safe when downloading the direct and indirect content of the website. You need to decide for yourself whether the material you want to download contains computer viruses or other possible harm. The Global Quitting Party Service Center website reserves the right to change the content, product descriptions and other information. The Global Quitting Party Service Center website does not need to notify anyone before the content changes. Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP website will regularly add or update website information and download content.
6. Personal Information Confidentiality Policy
Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP website explains in the “Global Quitting Service Center Website” document how Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP website collects and uses users’ personal data.
7. No Content Guarantee
Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP website does not guarantee issues including the following situations:
- It does not guarantee that all information is correct, accurate, reliable and complete.
- Does not guarantee that the function of the website will be free from interference and error-free.
- There is no guarantee that errors will be corrected.
- There is no guarantee that the website or server is free of viruses or other harmful components.
8. Links to Third-Party Websites, Introduction of Third-Parties and Their Products
For your convenience, Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP website may contain links to third-party websites. Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP website is not responsible for the content of these websites. All non-Global Quitting Service Center websites are independent of Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP, and Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP has no control over them. The provision of links to third-party websites does not mean that the Global Quit Service Center endorses its content, and the Global Quit Service Center is not responsible for your use of these websites and their content.
9. Enforce the Law
The terms of this agreement are in accordance with and subject to the laws of the State of New York, USA.
10. Compensation for Damages
By using Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP website, you agree that if you violate this treaty and cause a third party to sue, you will compensate Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP website for direct or indirect losses, expenses and defense fees (such as attorney fees, etc.).
11. Learn More
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact the Global Service Center for Quitting the CCP at the following address
Address: 40-46 Main Street, Suite 201 Flushing, NY 11354
Or through contact us in the footer area of this website.