Global Service Center for Quitting the Chinese Communist Party
Chapter Five: The Significance of the Tuidang Movement for the Free World
The Tuidang movement is highly significant for the free world. Tuidang (quitting the Communist Party) is especially important to the United States, because of its role as the beacon of light and hope for human rights and freedom around the globe.
1. The Real Goal of the CCP is to Destroy the United States and Dominate the World
The CCP has never regarded the United States as its ally. Under the cover of reciprocity are clandestine and deadly struggles in which only one side can emerge alive, while the other must perish. In other words, the survival of the Chinese Communist Party depends on the destruction of the United States.
The destruction of the U.S. is crucial to the evil communist specter taking control of the entire world. For decades, the evil force of communism has been eroding the fabric of American society from the inside, while the CCP works on infiltrating the U.S. from the outside. Both work towards the same goal of destroying America.
After the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre, the CCP was subjected to global condemnation by the international community. Domestically, the Chinese people have completely lost hope in their government’s so-called reforms. Once again, the CCP is struggling to survive.
The CCP found the way to survive by focusing on economic development. A strategy was devised to peg Chinese currency to the U.S. dollar in order to take advantage of the U.S. economy for as long as possible. At the same time, it has been printing an astronomical quantity of Renminbi, generating enormous wealth out of thin air.
2. Since 1999, the Main Target of CCP’s Attacks Has Been Falun Gong
In the decade from 1989 to 1999, the main target of the CCP’s attacks was the United States. After the emergence of Falun Dafa (also known as Falun Gong) in the 1990s, the CCP switched its main target from the U.S. to Falun Gong. Falun Gong practitioners believe in the existence of the Creator and that good and evil actions are eventually repaid. The principles that Falun Dafa practitioners cultivate are “Truthfulness, Compassion and Tolerance” which are completely opposite to the philosophies of atheism, hatred and slaughter advocated by the Communist Party. For this reason, the Chinese Communist Party could not tolerate Falun Gong and on July 20, 1999 began the most severe persecution ever seen of nearly 10 percent of its entire population. It is estimated that more than one forth of the entire national resource (percentage of the GDP) was mobilized to persecute Falun Gong in the peak years.
Falun Dafa is a cultivation practice, without political agenda or organizational structure. If the CCP had not start its persecution of Falun Gong, then Falun Gong practitioners would not have stepped forward to expose the CCP. Since exposing the crime of persecution is the best way to stop it, Falun Gong practitioners have embarked on an arduous journey to clarify the truth to the world’s people. As a main target of the CCP’s attacks, Falun Gong, by revealing the true nature of the CCP, has essentially assumed the role of protector of the free world.
3. The Tuidang Movement Renders Help to the Free World
The Tuidang movement is a valuable effort that protects the freedom of the human race. It can help the United States and the rest of the world in several ways:
- 1) Reduce direct damage to the United States by the CCP.
- 2) Reduce the evil communist erosion of the founding values of America and help the American people restore these values.
- 3) Expose the Communist Party’s true nature and its goal to destroy humanity.
- 4) Help the American government and its people fend off the communist forces’ insidious encroachment from the inside on multiple aspects of the American way of life.
- 5) Awaken people to the truth and urge them to stay away from communism so that eventually they may help usher in a new world without communism.
- 6) By peacefully weakening and eventually disintegrating the CCP, the Tuidang movement greatly increases the chance that the US can avoid direct military confrontation or overt war with the CCP, thus avoiding the possible huge loss of human life and resources. The ability of the US government to stop the insidious infiltration and reverse the damage done to many aspects of American society by the CCP’s “unrestricted warfare” campaign will be amplified greatly by the ongoing tsunami of Tuidang.
The Tuidang movement not only helps the Chinese people stay away from communism by “quitting the Party to save oneself” but, at the same time, it also helps the American people and others around the world realize the extent of the existing infiltration and control of the global society by communist forces. The Tuidang movement helps the world’s people understand the need to combat communist intrusion everywhere in order to save humanity from destruction.